Vacancy: Administrative Assistant for property management
Zwets Vastgoedmanagement is an organisation that operates in the management of the Owners' Association and regular property management. We are currently managing 3,600 apartment rights in the Randstad region and are growing. We believe in short lines and good contact with each other and with the customer.
We are looking for all-round support for our team, someone who wants to grow along with the organisation.
As an administrative assistant you will support us in various financial administrative activities. You contribute to taking care of all the financial administrative processes within the organisation, so that the activities take place in a structured, transparent, planned and efficient manner. You are also the customer's first point of contact by telephone.
- Strong in communication
- Customer-focused, service to the customer
- Able to separate main and side issues
- Good team worker
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of credit/debtor management
- Knowledge of Twinq is an advantage
- Acceptance and independent processing of inbound and outbound telephone calls, postal and e-mail traffic;
- Plan General Meetings of Members and preparing the documents for these meetings;
- Process the changes in the membership records;
- Communicate independently with notaries regarding transfers;
- Record member data in Twinq as much as possible;
- Manage general mailbox, answer and subdivide;
- Collaborate with the Financial Administrator to identify the debtor balance as far as possible and to provide debtors with the best possible information regarding the arrears.
- Correct any backlogs in Twinq in consultation with the Account Manager.
- Support the Account Manager and Financial Administrator in all kinds of different activities.
- Process bank changes every morning;
- Book, encrypt and check purchase invoices;
- Monitor the liquidity of the Owners' Association accounts;
- Check the general ledger administrations at least once a quarter;
- Generate bookings whether or not as a result of decisions by the Owner’s Association (only on behalf of the Account Manager);
- Provide the heating costs administration;
- Answer customer questions;
- Supports the Owner’s Association Account Manager with questions/comments by the Cash Committee;
- Provide the prolongation (invoicing) and collection of Owner’s Association contributions every month;
- Periodically provide the Reminder and Exhortation Policy;
- Actively supervise debt collection files;
- Answer questions from the debt collection agency regarding files;
- Archive the digital administration;
- Other supporting services.
We offer a competitive salary depending on training and experience, and we also offer our employees the opportunity to follow specialisation courses.
Start date in consultation preferably as soon as possible. Part-time / Full-time are both negotiable, please mention this in your application.
We would like to receive your motivation letter including CV by e-mail.
Type of employment: Full-time, Part-time